CHURCH AND APARTMENT HOUSING (NON-PROFIT)
Oasis Engineering was responsible for the civil engineering services for Edmonton’s first net zero energy Church and multi-family complex. We were responsible for the detailed design and construction management / inspections of the site improvements.
WEINLOS NEIGHBORHOOD REHABILITATION
Oasis Engineering provided project management design and inspection for the rehabilitation and installation of new infrastructure within an existing neighborhood in Edmonton. We coordinated with engineering and landscape sub-consultants, franchise utility providers, stakeholders and the public.
Energuide Certified Homes: Blower Door Testing and Energuide Labels
Energy Reports, Blower Door Testing and Energuide Labels throughout Alberta, including the sought-out neighborhood of Laurel, City of Edmonton!
Engineering design, construction inspections and schedule sign-offs for a fourplex project in the new Blatchford subdivision.
COUNTRY RESIDENTIAL ESTATE SUBDIVISION
STRATHCONA COUNTY, ALBERTA
Functional servicing and feasibility report for a new Area Structure Plan application
96 Unit Multi-Family Townhomes in South West Edmonton.
- Civil and structural design engineering, construction inspections and schedule sign-offs.
Campbell Park Bottle Depot – St. Albert, Alberta
- Design and coordination of deep utilities infrastructure including water, sanitary sewer, storm sewer and containment systems
- Survey Services, Residential Engineering, Construction Completion Certificates
PC2 Net Zero Energy Townhomes(Fourplex) – Edmonton, Alberta
- Engineering Design Approvals, Energy Efficiency Design, Construction Management
Svend Hansen School Modular Classroom Additions (Edmonton Public School District No. 7) – Edmonton, Alberta
- Civil Engineering Design Approvals, Contract Tenders and Resident Engineering for modular classrooms additions
Wild Rose School Parking Lot Expansion (St. Albert Public School) – St. Albert, Alberta
- Civil Engineering Design Approvals, Contract Tenders, Surveying and Resident Engineering for Parking Lot Expansion